Do you have any questions?
Although most of the Australians are very well aware of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), but still there are few things that they are willing to know. Following are few NDIS questions and answers that people often ask. For any other questions feel free to send us your query through the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Full form of NDIA is National Disability Insurance Agency. It is a government owned agency which administers National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) is a new and effective way to provide personalised support and care to people with disabilities and their families and carers. It has been designed to provide reliable support to people with a permanent or partial disability to perform their daily activities without any hassle.
Eligibility for NDIS depends upon following conditions:
- One must be aged between 7 and 65 years.
- One must be permanent resident or citizen of Australia or holds special category visa.
- Relying on support from other person due to a permanent and significant disability.
- Have been using special equipment due to a permanent and significant disability.
- Need some supports now to reduce your future needs.
NDIS Providers are the individuals or organisations that deliver support or a product to a participant in NDIS. People with disabilities can choose their providers and can change them anytime.
Sovereign Lives™ is a registered NDIS provider operating allover Australia.
Anyone over 65 is not eligible for NDIS. However, if anyone who is already on NDIS plan and turned 65 will continue to receive the support services same as before.