Everyone needs a safe, caring, and comfortable home environment. With this in mind, Sovereign Lives provides support and advocacy services to disabled people, helping them acquire and maintain safe and affordable accommodation.
Our service begins with a one-on-one consultation, our trained staff will discuss your needs, and based on that we will help you obtain appropriate accommodation. We make sure you get a home that meets all your requirements regarding accessibility, security, and convenience.
Our Accommodation / Tenancy Support Services
- Providing assistance in supported disability accommodation options
- Exploring alternative accommodation options
- Assisting with rental applications
- Maintaining house through support and training
- Taking part in choosing who you live with
- Supporting independent living
- Budget assistance
Sovereign Lives provides short-term and medium-term accommodation supported independent living, and respite care services to the participants. We also focus on helping the participants develop the skills to enable them to live as autonomously as possible.
Want to know more about our services and how to get started?