Sovereign Lives provides community nursing care for participants who need a high level of care and support. Our caring and professional support workers in Australia always put your comfort and interest first. Our nursing care includes post-hospital care, medication, and clinical support. Rest assured, all our nurses are certified to provide NDIS care and undergo a thorough background and reference check.
We work in collaboration with your health practitioners to ensure you have a speedy recovery. Our services are provided in the comfort of your home following a medical procedure, hospital stay, or illness. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced nurses and support staff who work around the clock to meet all your care needs.
Our Nursing Services Include
Sovereign Lives offers personalised nursing care services to maintain your optimal health. We offer expert in-home nursing care which includes:
- Visiting nurse and general nursing assessment
- Care plan and treatment development
- Medication set-up
- Wound care
- Stoma care
- Respiratory support
- Continence advice and management
- Catheter care and management
- Palliative support
- Overnight nursing care
- Care after a hospital stay
- Diabetes management
- Medication administration/supervision
- Tube-feeding assistance
- Case management
- Dementia management
- Monitoring of blood pressure, pulse, temperature and blood sugar levels
- Education for clients and their families
- Personal care assistance
- Support attending appointments.
- Challenging behaviour support
- Post-operative care to rehabilitation
- General well-being check
- Accompanied holidays
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- 24-hour nursing care and more
If you require community nursing care, contact us today.