At Sovereign Lives Australia, we provide assistance with travel and transport for people with disability. This support enables them to travel from one location to another with the help of our trained support workers. Travel and transport assistance is provided at home to perform household activities and outside to complete daily chores and participate in community events.
Our disability support workers in Australia make sure our participants have a smooth transition and feel confident to travel independently. Our aim is to increase your mobility so that you can live your life the way you want. We are here and happy to be your travel partner. We can help you:
- Increase mobility to achieve your daily goals
- Build mobility to move independently
- Learn how to use public transportation
- Complete important tasks for outward movement
- Attend your meetings or appointments
- Safely run essential errands
- Visit your local pharmacy or doctor to check your medication and pick your prescriptions
Book your free consultation today!